.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Hawt <3 Get the look :) Black is IN!



Talented and strong black women, looking fabulous on the black carpet. Mary J. Blige, Serena Williams, and Alicia Keys.

A model from Model Mayhem. The designer she wears created designs for Beyonce in her album cover for I am Sasha Fierce!

YAY for Ashanti finally getting the memo.

Amber Rose poses up for Planting Seeds. She's a Ford Model :)

Beyonce in her little black dress...always looking fabulous in pratically anything!

RhiRhi steps out...LOVING the SHADES.

We must all agree!!! EVE has came along way from HOODRAT. Can Keyisha Cole accomplish the same transformation???

I love these pants this model wears. The entire outfit---I NEED in my closet it's just so bossy. Walking into a top magazine office with your head high...past your assistants desk slamming your door shut...LOL it READS IM THE BOSS AROUND HERE! & rather fabulous ;)

To the left is my favorite Myspace Model Kashiro. Her style is serious. Reminds me a bit of Kesh but they are so different.