.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Fashion week!

BCBG RUNWAY FALL 2009, Fashion Week



  I'm doing a big scrapbook project for my Fashion Merchandise class on two major designer and I've chose to do a project on Max Azria and Yves Saint Laurent. I mean why not they are so big...and MAX Azria is so accomplished he's created an empire and hasn't stopped...I keep thinking he might slow down but he keeps going like an energizer battery. When I had dropped off my resume at BCBG the DM gave me a booklet of information on the company and I actually read it...This guy has so many brands within his company and now he's working with MILEY CYRUS on her line for BCBG! He's not planning on stopping anytime soon. With all of this on my mind I had to watch his fashion show online and then I sat on youtube for hours checking out other shows from this years fashion week. I sat here for hours drooling and wishing I was bestfriends with someone like Rachel ZOE! ENJOY!




***If your a fashion major check out the runways and the diversity in the settings vs the designs in each video....Do you notice the way that seems to have an impact on how you feel about the show itself and designer!? I feel like YSL could've had a better runway than that...it was too simple. So simple I couldn't watch the entire video I felt the clutter and like I was watching the audience's reactions more then the designs! The music was pretty boring as well, no change in it...but I guess it was SERIOUS and the designers intentions to be TAKEN SERIOUS! Whateva, I almost slept through that one...