.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Fashion In Boston? (Men)



What do you think when you see people in Baggy Jeans and Long white Tees? I think, OMG I'm so over it! I hate your long Polos that are XXL when you should be wearing a medium. I hate the dudley waste belts that so cheaply fall apart and have a fake coach tag...JUST THE BEGINNING. I hate all the nasty little trends in Boston that seem to recycle each year faithfully. I'm so for the working young men and women that present themselves in respectably fitted clothes. I respect the fashion sense that isn't inspired too much from WHAT's POPULAR. A trend that needs to die...PLAID.


Men: Fitted destroyed jeans (not too destroyed keep it looking clean).
 Fitted button down shirts-RUGBY POLO accompanied with a fitted vest...and cardigans on men are also very attractive it gives a fresher look more attention.
Men (Hair): a Low cut fade. That's so in right now for men and women at the moment. We are all so over braids. Your not Lil' Bow Wow and this is NOT 2001. smdh, at those still thinking that's okay!
 






Men (fragrances): Your up on your game if you have this...it's the kinda scent that actually drives us ladies CRAZZZZZZY. Believe me. You'll win her over. You can purchase this if your a true ladies man at Sephora.