.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Black Models!




Look, in the fashion world we may not get much attention and you may think some of the black models they have representing us are butt ugly...but!!! I was so proud when I was at the airport in detroit and I walked into a store with many magazine covers full of white faces...&&& I spotted two well known and very accomplished black models on a TEEN VOGUE magazine getting the attention they DESERVED. It's a simple spread but I must say the cover is alluring! TEEN Vogue, Novermber issue=Jourdan Dunn and Chanel Iman. Now check out these other models...modelmayhem!







These two are beefing rightnow. SMDH. I honestly fo know the other models name but I thought it was Jordan Dunn that Chanel Iman (on the right) is beefing with...so I thought it was squashed when I saw the teen vogue magazine but I GUESS NOT. Come on can't we all stick together and just love one another dammit!



& this model is wearingTamikko accessories(above).


her faded hair cut is fabulous on her!




She's so flawless her portfolio is very dynamic too. & I feel like this is a black model that actually represent beautiful black women!

Eddie Murphy's Daughter is a NEW runway model!!!