.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Halloween Costume?


So I wanted to be a HARAJUKU Barbie for Halloween but I told my friend and she pretty much said who's gonna know your a harajuku barbie? Like you kinda have to be asian. & I thought well you don't have to be french to be a effin french maid bitch! but she's right...what would I wear that would make me a harajuku barbie...then I thought...the big bow on my head. If I wore my hair in a big bun surrounded by too many damn accessories...if I wore a skirt with a tutu...high color sock and white kicks! & went to mac for the my make up to be done...but im working until 9:30 that night before I go out to party. So this is an option left in the air for others...


HEY! She pulled it off and she's not ASIAN! Maybe I'll be a bratz doll instead...all these harajuku barbies are LIGHTSKIN aka white and asian! smdh.