.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Solange Hair Story

    

    I've been contemplating on going natural for a while but I mean 100% natural! Meaning no perm and no extensions. My hair has been going through a process of growth and I've left it secure healthy by braiding and weaving it. So the next step was to find a hair style that fits my personality and the variety of looks I portray everyday. I don't know anyone that feels a level of confidence when their hair isn't done. I'm not that girl to wear a simple ponytail...I actually hate ponytails, they disgust me. I'd perfer a messy bun over a ponytail anyday, however, even that look gets exhausting. While I was skimming the internet for hair styles I came across Solange, who's hair history I've been inspired by...take a look!

For Solange's first look she leaves out her edges and applies extensions towards the back for length
she leaves her hair straight, bumps the ends with a soft curl, and layers her hair with the extensions for it to blend.
For this look Solange has less hair out and it seems like the edges are out and the rest is weaved.
The hair looks like it's jet black and straight hair in spiral curls. I love this look...it's common, pretty, and versitile.

This hair style is one of my favorites on Solange. She has a full head of weave
a small section is left unbraided, enough to cover the tracks and part her hair in attempts to make it look natural and blend.

These curls are tighter and resembles model model's jerry curl...

Solange later on did a drastic cut...and went completely natural. It was talked about on twitter as a trending topic...No one seemed to like it then eventually it grew on me and I loved it.You could focus on her natural beauty minus all the glamourous extensions that altered her look.



   I LOVE HER HAIR now that it's growing and she's
leaving it in an afro...her style def compliments her hair as well. Very afrocentric
the prints and jewlery. It's still very chic! 
          
Even if she's still adding some extensions in her hair with this look,
I still like it because no one eles is doing it or making it look this good.