.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

RUGBY's FINEST 617.


Georgetown in Rubgy.

NYC rocking Rugby RL

Boston styling in RUGBY.

But the Question is who wears it BEST?
(you can leave a comment, even if you don't have a blog page. Hit the title of this sec...and say what you think!)

OMG! So I was on the phone with a friend. & meanwhile I was shopping online...because I get paid tomorrow so the money I've saved from the last check I plan on killing on a bomb ass new jacket. I went online at TOPSHOP and then I said maybe I should get a RUGBY puffy jacket...something warm cute and new yorkish...so I realized that RUGBY's online page has a BLOG! Maybe alot of stores do but this one is fab. I'm looking at the pictures and coming across some cute guys in Georgetown and NYC wearing RUGBY..and then I'm like duh these are the people that work in the stores because from head to toe they are wearing RUGBY...I come across a BOSTON VS Georgetown PICTURE...and guess who I SEE...If you know him that's whats up...if you don't oh well...check out the pictures. But I had to upload this on the blog because I love the looks and I love that homeboy is doing HIS THANG...modeling RUGBY and repping BOSTON nonetheless staying FLYER than EVER...BBIGGG UPS Chrissy! LOL.