.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Fugly? W/O MAKE-UP...

  NO/MAKE-UP!
...So I had to do this to myself as well(not just to the celebs so I can't get that she's a hater vibe going)...& Because everyday when I see people they say I look better in person. I've been bumming it lately so I can't say I've heard that AS much LATELY...lol honestly Im no longer on Campus and I have long days after school full with work and then homework. SO I have an excuse to fall back on trying to be what I was nominated as in school "BEST DRESSED" and my aim isnt to be the FLYEST it's to have the BEST GRADES award...and IMPRESSIVE GPA, I mean I gained the other title (best dressed in highschool) and I feel it was only right. I wore whateva I wanted and never allowed anyone's opinion to change my style. However, now I'm a fashion student hoping to someday be a fashion stylist.  I'm an artist before any of this...I love painting, photography, I've became a beast lately at fashion sketches, and I try to perfect all things that I do including looks I put together for myself and others. Yes, to be honest I have dressed my friends...many of them and alot of the times if I dont like the way something looks I tell them. My closet has been a mall for many of my friends. & I can't front my big sister use to have that problem with me in her closet. SHE use to have the best clothes in the world to me, because she made $$$ and I didn't, we have a similar style and she always had what I WANTED. I thank her for influencing me to be fly. My oldest sister has more of a cool laid back kinda style. STILL fresh as hell and she is often the one in the flyest kicks. However, I feel like depending on my mood I can go from girly to a wife beater and sweats. I mean I never wear my sweats outside unless they are pinks...and I've never went to far in thoes but I must say I've became very relaxed with my style lately(school commuter wise). I just need to start shopping crazyyyy hard again. Once I buy a car I will be fine. I'm over ruining my boots and cute shoes walking everywhere! But omgggg DAMN I talk alot...the issue I meant to address was the fact that Im an artist and when Im bored I go extra hard in the mirror and take pictures of myself! I mean why nottt....people say I wear too much make up but believe me I have worn make up for fun it's another kind of way I can be artistic and take chances and wipe if off and start over...but I'm not walking around on the average day with loads of make up so R-E-L-A-X. If anything it's another way for me to get paid because girls usually ask me to do their make up for their prom days! Ha, YOU HATERS DIDNT KNOW THAT IM SURE! & Me wearing too much make up? If that was the case I would have ruined my skin by now...and it remains flawless...so I've posted these two pictures of myself WITH MAKE UP & WITHOUT MAKE UP...you can be the judge. But as long as he says Im pretty without it...your opinion doesnt matter! Check out your favorite Celebs though and tell me what you think NOWWWW! Some boys might be shocked when they see the difference that make up does...I mean if my pictures aren't enough...believe me you won't believe some of these... CONTACTS&MAKEUP.   This is a picture I used for my twitter account I agree I went overboard with the makeup but my intent was to look like a black barbie. LOL and I think I followed through on the fake look...I wasn't mad until people were trying to say I always have this much make up on LMAO, the LIES people create just to tear you down
       
When I get ready for school...usually I  have on some eyeliner and mascara because I think it's femine and  some days I don't feel like walking around without makeup!---Especially if I'm wearing a formal or chic outfit---or heading into work. However, in that case I'm  wearing lighter make up...usually the focus is my eyes and bringing them out. I look to magazines like instyle and vogue to guide me on how to wear make up and not too much. My favorite  kind of makeup is Bronzer balls in a dish that you can find at the BODY SHOP.  The Bronzer makes my skin kinda glow and shimmer :) My makeup tip is to avoid putting on foundation...I tried it before I must admit...it's only for people with uneven skin...so don't be a fool like me lol if YOU HAVE HEALTHY SKIN! Only apply things to your face that won't destroy it...


SO the next move was to post a picture flossing my skin. I wanted to show people how I accepted being free in my skin and actually have healthy skin that I've inherited from my mother. This time I think I won them over. The only thing applied to my skin was someAVON mosturizing lotion and MAC lipgloss on my lips. I made sure to not attempt in retouching the picture I left it untouched and was amazed with the glow. & with that I thought HAHAHA let the hating begin. I guess the next question would be what do youuuuuuu look like????





Jessica Biel


Angelina Jolie. Damn Jolie looks olddddd.

Jennifer Lopez looking slightly rough.

Eva Longoria, clean and clear, I guess.

RhiRhi <3 Still pretty although she looks angry!

YYYuck! Christina, looking old as dirt.


Kim Kardashian looks weird, I won't say ugly.

Paris Hilton, Not enough Makeup! smdh.

Jennifer Hudson, I won't be rude.

Beyonce looks clean and clear! YAY=)


Kelly Clarkson, Must I say this one shows how make-up is magic sometimes!


Return The Favor - Keri Hilson