.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

I love RACHEL ZOE!




Imagine this being your closet...or just having all these clothes from your favorite designers and playing dress up with your favorite celebrities all day...while getting millions from it...


Zoe is exactly what I want to be a celebrity STYLIST.


& a SPOOF that made me cry!  LMFAOOO.

She looks great all the time...

Everyone wants to do shoots with her!!!

Her clientel is amazing, and the people that she dresses aren't going anywhere because she's the BEST
rightnow and can get them any dress they want from any designer.

She's fabulous at her work ethics although the show proves she has a hectic schedule and is always all over the place...I would love to have her job anyday even with her crazy ass assistants...they get the job DONE!


& when your making money there is always something people try to say about you...
They say she has a eating disorder...I say SHE's BUSY making money...
This is what she says...