.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Hair is my heart...



  Greetings Dolls,
     As you may know I'm a part time hair stylist. I do my own hair as well and I have been doing it since I was a highschool freshmen. I've always complained when others did my hair because it'd never come out exactly how I wanted it so I challened myself with one pack of Remi Sensationnel hair and YES it was the best sew in ever. This is pretty open but to be honest this is the BEST way to leave my natural hair alone and allow it to grow without damaging it. My hair has grown so much I just want it to be healthy and shoulder length before I give up on luxurious extensions. To spice up the style I've used two different lighter colors, 2 & 4. The length is 16 but looks like an 18. It's Remi Velvet ;) Today I purchased a PYT flat iron that works amazingly on my hair and extensions. It made my extensions feel brandnew after being wet and air drying...the PYT is officially my new bestfriend. It's $140 and a little more for the other designs but I got it for $100 at the mall because I work there and I'm hella persuasive whenever I want something! Check out my hair :)

Because I didn't have a flat iron I used my
 curling iron faithfully for everything! I'm so excited that now I can
be more versatile and switch it up every now an then :)



PYT for sure ;)