.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Heiress Boston ♥

Heiress Boston

                                    Store Hours: Thur-Fri 5pm-8pm, Weekends 11am-8pm

671 Adams Street
Dorchester, MA 02122-1901


    This past Sunday I woke up and got dressed to meet the ladies of Heiress Boston! I was sent to the store and informed about the collection of Bondji they carry by a mentor and friend Sheldon Gray. I've heard the buzz about this boutique through Facebook and their connection with Tasha Bleu and Robot and Brucling. I was thrilled to meet the women running the boutique! I was able to sit down and ask them questions about the lables they carry, price points, and Heiress's clientele. The truth is though they may have a fashion forward, young, polished, and futuristic target customer they have something in store for EVERYONE. There's jewlery, clothes, bow ties, sassy jean jackets with embellishments, lip gloss, and enough to make you fall in love with their store.

*****

As I further my education in Fashion Merchandising I intend to branch out and explore other positions within the brackets of my degree. Public Relations has always been an interest of mine and through Boston's Fashion Society I have experienced promoting events and representing models of our fashion club. I sat down with the ladies of Heiress Boston and confessed my interest to continue experiencing the possibilities of my growth in Public Relations. Hopefully today I will hear from them of a decision, I can only hope and pray (wish me luck)!! If you haven't already make sure to visit Heiress Boston because I promise you there's something waiting to be wrapped up and placed in a shopping bag and carried away with you ;)

 Later Dolls,
     Xoxo Chanel.