.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

May 20th ;)

*MAY BABIES RAWK*
So I'm FREAKING 22 years old!!! Crazzzzzy I remember when I was listening to B2K wishing on a star that I'd be famous at 22 along with my friend Genee. LOL, wow time flys and here I am no longer wishing on a star but working for everything I want. To be honest my B-DAY night was a disaster I won't even explain... but my BESTFRIENDS Bianca and Kiara helped me survive it. I had a blast shopping along newbury street, as always. We stopped at a resturant for some food and much needed #GIRLTALK and continued shopping until it was time to go. I didn't make plans for my birthday though my siblings did and by the time we were done shopping it was too late to meet up with them.
****
   We went to Red Fez with my brother who gave me the STANKEST EYE when he saw my American Apparel Shorts! Lmao it was awkward as hell and DUH he was mad but I said, "It's my Birthday!" and that saved me from his rants. We used the managers discount while shopping because he knew my BFF (50% off everything) !! I didn't visit Club Monaco for my 60% off discount because there's nothing in the new collection that I like...the MAY collection looks like A&F mixed with BORING, LOL. My bestest, Bianca, left us once we made it to the club. Kiara and I partied the night away with my brother Taye and his friend. The next day I spent it with my sister Kinesha and Maya who met us at Joe's on newbury for lunch. We had a couple drinks and talked about everything as we usually do. We went shopping, yet again, then to Kashmir where we sat for drinks.
I've always loved American Apparel...
Goldson Girls #Maybabies <3
Signing out as I rush to prepare for class...
Xoxo Chanel