.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

About an appointment with the religion


I realize that a chat about religion is something fragile. We have to be careful when present it.

One day, a friend asked me something. And I was quite shocked when I heard the question. She asked,
"Dress, I ever heard the Islamic song in your hand phone. And I thought that you're interested in it, maybe you're interested to religious change?"

Of course, I really really shocked! What is she talking about? Religious Change?!
Even I never think about that! The difference is good, but most importantly is belief.

Just for information, she's not a Moslem, not a Buddhist too, but she is Christian. So she can tell me what she was thinking about when she heard that song in my HP, fairly and impartially. And I know that some of you also thought so, just as she thought, don't you?

Huuuffh, I need to clear this! What wrong if I just keep the songs?
Having other religious songs in our mobile phones do not mean that we are interested in their religion, guys. I only interested in that songs, not in that religion. It just the song, and the song is the art. Moreover, the songs in my HP aren't really the Islamic songs, it's something popular songs like Ungu's songs, like that.
If you want to know, not only the Islamic songs in my HP, but also I have the Christian songs! So, what are you thinking about me?

Well guys, I'm 100% Buddhist, so religious, and always will be! I promise this, now and forever. Not only bound by the mere promise, but it's an appointment from my deepest heart. I'm very sure with my religion, and I believe in Buddha.

I know that it's not easy to make an appointment with the God and with the religion. It's so serious, no kidding. We must really to keep it, guys. We don't know what will happen tomorrow. So, don't do that if you're not sure that you can keep it! But I'm sure what I'm talking about, what I promised, that I'll always believe in Buddha, Dhamma, and Sangha.


Oke, I think it's clear enough for you to know me better, that I don't support the religious change. I'm not fanatic, but I'm religious. So, don't judge me to do religious change anymore.
I'm sorry if my sentence wrong in this post. I don't mean to offend anyone.

--->>> Maybe this post could be the motivation for the Buddhist musician to make the nicest Buddhist songs anymore. Hheheheee.