.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Because I own a pair (RP)








...So i was thinking that this trend of the bleached jeans, recreated by Balmain, was over and if faded out...but I recently came across the cutest pair in Urban Outfitters and they were only $20!!! So I was beyond excited. I rushed home and wore them that night out and recieved many compliments on them. So I've posted a new pic of RhiRhi and her new boo---and she has the bleached jeans on!!! STILL! ---although this was a summer trend from 2009! So hey, I guess Im not going to retire my jeans ;) But after all mines are black and white...I love them so more than the dyed BLUE jeans because the blue fade reminds me of 2001---Aaliyah's rock the boat look...and that makes me feel so outdated!

You can find a decent pair @:
-Zara's
-FCUK
-Urban Outfitters.