.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Dandi Maestre: Textile Innovations
         These bags are from textiles made of natural materials.
            




Horns and shed antlers to compliment accessories and serve as a dramaticv relation to her interest of making art out of natural materials.

Quotes from Dandi Maestre : http://www.dandimaestre.com/
    “My designs show a very strong mix of naïve and urban cultures. Born in Colombia, my work is clearly influenced by my travels, and profoundly by my respect of indigenous and tribal cultures around the world. My collection grows every season and is never outdated…”

    While reflecting on her collection she states, “I see my pieces as artwork, where there isn’t anything too outrageous. Taking nature as my inspiration, I continue to explore organic shapes found in bone and driftwood, in shed antlers and amber, in coconuts and bull horns, in natural fiber and seeds, in rough emeralds and crocodile skins, in skulls and shells. I love their forms and their natural raw beauty.”
Materials:
· Horn/Shed antlers
· Amber
· Seed Coconuts
· Shell/Coral
· Wood/leather
· Natural fiber


More about the Designer: (Video Link) http://www.insidefashion.com/videos/view/4469