.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

I dedicate my life to fashion.


    


   There are some people that love fashion---but don't know how to dress. There are some designers...well many that just effin' suck! There are some designers that can't draw and can't sew. There are some people that claim they love fashion but they have absolutely no vision and *I believe* should sit the fuck down and stop pretending for the attention. I can honestly say that FASHION is my thing. I wouldn't drop it if I had a chance. Many people would give up on fashion because the courses weren't what they expected. SOOO you were never really passionate about it...for example I can't stand people that think because they are trendy monsters that they are fashionable...okay your TACKY. Your corny to me as well. I guess I'm a little fustrated with the bullshitting that involves many posers. You purchased your swagg on ebay...Mines comes natural. I mean if your not a fashion whore at heart don't front.


Fashion Whores:
-Collect Magazines & save old ones to reflect on reoccurring trends in fashion.
-Are MORE THAN excited to complete fashion projects assigned in fashion classes!!!
-Know that their competition is extreme so they plan ahead and GO HARD in all situations.
-Always perfecting themselves and others that surround them
-Actually dedicate their time to designing, fashion photography, styling,and other artistic aspects of fashion...
-Has worked a number of places as a sales associate...moving up the ladder to higher positions in RETAIL<3
-Takes fashion courses...knows the history of fashion..and all that blah blah shit.

Read this article, If your a fashion HEAD you will connect to it...you'll love it....then check out that blog =)



____You talk to them on the phone. You deal with them on shoots. You meet them at parties. You read their blogs. You visit their sites. You see them on TV interviews. They are the critical fashionistas who you will see pointing to some poor girls new skirt while exclaiming: “Ohhhh, that’s just so last season’s hemline!!!” as they roll their eyes and cluck their tongues. You want to despise them but you find yourself sounding just like them in no short time! Why?? Because we’re in the fashion industry, kids, and that’s what we are exposed to on a daily basis!

____________++_